Almost everyone is familiar with TED Talks. Unique, interesting, smart, and talented individuals have an opportunity to speak on the topics they are passionate about. For years, TED Talks have been viral videos that have changed lives and inspired minds across the globe. I like TED Talks for their honesty, originality, and innovative nature. Here are our five all time favourite TED Talks:
- Stella Young — I’m Not Your Inspiration, Thank You Very Much
- Chimamanda Adiche — The Danger of a Single Story
- Johann Hari — Everything You Think You Know About Addiction is Wrong
- Sherry Turkle — Alone Together
- Brené Brown — On Vulnerability
What are your thoughts on these talks? Had you seen them before? Do you agree with the speaker? Disagree? Let’s start a conversation! Comment below or reach out on social media, @twowildtides. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great week!