It’s the beginning of a new week and we’re ready to hustle hard. Whether your week is lined up with midterms, practices, meetings, rehearsals, class, or work, know that you will get through it. Better yet, you might even enjoy it! It’s that tricky time of the year when school starts to pick up and life can get hectic. Pause. Breathe. Keep moving forward. We believe in you.
Start your week off on the right foot with these tips and tricks:
- Workout – Plan your workouts. They’re just as important (if not more) than your classes, meetings, and work. Trust us. Don’t skip the sweat session.
- Meal Prep – We like to prep our meals and snacks on Sundays but sometimes it ends up being Monday. Plan your meals and snacks to reduce hassle and stress when the week picks up.
- Hydrate – Drink water. Lots of it. Try flavouring it naturally with fresh fruit and herbs.
- Technology – Set a time before bed to turn off all of your electronics. Spend some time with yourself. Unplug and just be. Your sleep will thank you.
- Study – We like to pencil in our studying and work. It helps us stay on track. All nighters help no one.
- Get Outside – Get some fresh air even if it’s only a 10-minute walk.
- Sleep – Functioning on low amounts of sleep can be disastrous for your health. Please rest. It’s so important to get enough quality sleep. When you’re well-rested everything else will work out!
- Self-care – It’s hard to remember that we need to take time for ourselves. Sometimes you have to plan self-care time into your daily schedule. Make sure you have some self-care time scattered throughout your week. This can be as simple as taking a bath, reading a book (not for school), or trying out a face mask.
We hope you have a great week!
char & linds